Pregnancy and Babies
Chiropractic care for children offers your family a solid foundation for wellness.
Throughout pregnancy, birth, and childhood, the chiropractic lifestyle offers choices and benefits for your greater health and well-being.
New Study Shows: Chiropractic Care for Children is Safe and Effective
Would you like to learn more?
Pregnancy and Birth as a Natural Process
With Chiropractic Care supporting this Process
Chiropractors work with the body’s ability to adapt and function the way it is designed to. Chiropractic care and pregnancy is vital to the normal physiological function of both mother and baby in pregnancy and birth.
In The Mother
- Restoring balance to the mother’s pelvis during pregnancy can lead to easier deliveries for you and baby, as ell as possibly reducing labor time.
- Can remove tension on the ligaments that support the uterus thus reducing torsion (intrauterine constraint) to the womans uterus.
- Reduces interference to the mother’s vital nervous system which controls and coordinates all of her systems and functions.
- Chiropractic care during pregnancy can relieve and even prevent discomforts experienced in pregnancy.
To The infant
- Can offer the baby room to move into the best possible position for birth.
- Studies in infants show symptoms of colic, ear infections, and asthma can be reduced with chiropractic care.
- Chiropractors with additional training in pediatrics use very specific, gentle techniques to care for children. On the very young, the chiropractic adjustment is as light as a finger touch.